Race trailers spire gt3

Race trailers spire gt3

Postby steveb » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:11 am

Hi All,
I am hoping to join rgb at some point this year and am in the process of getting a car ready. I am now in need of a trailer that I can load the spire onto without tearing the front off! and which I can load my sprint car onto (saxo vts). I think something like a Brian James A4 should do nicely but was wondering if anybody out there could give me a idea of what they are using or if the have any experience of any of the Brian James range or any others ?
steveb

Re: Race trailers spire gt3

Postby Duncan » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:33 am

Hi Steve

I am about to put my Brian James A Max Trailer up for sale. I use it carry my Spire GT3 and I'm only selling as I've just bought a truck. It has a frame and cover, so the car is always transported in the dry. It also has the optional extra long ramps from BJ, made for loading low cars. The cover (made to fit the frame by a curtain sided company), has a zipped door each side and then a large zipped door at the rear. I bought the trailer when it was about 2 months, which makes it about 4yrs old I think. It's in great condition and I'm asking for £2500. I had planned to take some photos of it today, so if you are interested, send me a text on 07779256506 and I'll send them over once taken.

Many thanks

Duncan
Duncan

Re: Race trailers spire gt3

Postby andrewtodl » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:26 pm

Hi Duncan,

If Steve doesn't take it I'd be interested in your trailer - will txt you my details

cheers

Andrew
andrewtodl

Return to FAQs and newbie advice